Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Why put something under when you can put it over??

I don't know about you but I am sick of having to put a 3/4 length sleeve or long sleeve shirt under EVERYTHING that falls above my elbow! I have started a personal campaign, whatever I find that needs something under I will figure out a way to put something over it instead.

My campaign has been a success, yes!!

Let me explain myself.... There is really no need to have to wear a shirt underneath everything, I am positive we can find a sweater or cardigan etc. to go on top of the piece in which you love so much but it just happens to be sleeveless. Try to come out of the box a bit and do something you wouldn't ordinarily do like putting a cropped sweater over your favorite short sleeve dress (Dresses are wonderful because they can act as dresses and skirts depending on your mood). Here is a suggestions:


This cardigan comes in a myriad of stunning colors and if you buy just a few of them I am sure they will match most of what you may have in your closet.
http://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/sweaters/cardigans/PRDOVR~46727/46727.jsp
You may be thinking "Ok, Now that we took care of winter, now what do we do in the summer??"
During the summer months, this whole issue can be tricky but many stores including J. crew make summer cardigans for your summer needs-tada, that was solved!

Now I challenge you to go 1 week without putting a layering piece under a shirt and just try to wear something over instead! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment